1st opened as a 25 bed hospital/nursing school, the property converted to apartments in 1919, and in 1976, the exterior of the building was designated a city landmark. Today, the building has 41 SRO apts averaging 174 SF, a 1-bed/1bath of 369 SF, 2 restaurant/commercial spaces, and a manager’s space which contains plumbing/necessary utilities to convert to an additional SRO. Basement storage is only partially occupied by 1 of the commercial tenants. The SRO units have refrigerators and gas stoves, and SRO tenants share 10 common bathrooms with 6 showers & 8 toilets. Residents have access to a common laundry area in the basement, which also includes 2 large unused storage rooms/shops for owner or potentially retail or residential use.